Natural Stone Project Process
FOR KITCHENS, BARS AND BATHS
1. A customer needs to provide a drawing of the project, or call to set up an complimentary appointment with one of our representatives to come out to your location & measure your workspace.
2. Once the estimate is approved, selecting the stone would be next step. Mees Tile and Marble has a warehouse full of exotic & quality stone to select from.
3. A template date will be scheduled in order to take exact measurements of you project.
4. Fabrication of your custom stonework will start. It may take 3 days to 3 weeks to complete the process.
5. An installation date will be set up to install your project. Our installation crews (between 2-5 man) will show up from 7:00am-8:30am (time varies) and 99% of the job will be installed in just 1 day. Each job may take from 6hrs to 12hrs varying from job to job. At the end of installation your project will be sealed in front of you so you’re able to seal once a year.
Call or email us today for a free in-home design consultation.